This archives is the repository of photographs, documents and artefacts documenting the history of Upper Canada College from the mid-nineteenth century to the present and serves as its institutional memory. Additional records relating to Upper Canada also reside at the University of Toronto Archives and Records Management Service (UTARMS).
Conservation / Preservation:
- Textual records of the Board of Governors, Principal, head of the Preparatory School, and College Associations.
- Student records and publications.
- Photographs, slides, negatives, films and tapes depicting students, faculty, College buildings.
- Medals, trophies, sweaters, caps, ties, pennants, sports equipment and Battalion uniforms.
- Changing on-site exhibits of the College’s history.
Address & Contact Information:
Office of Advancement
Upper Canada College
200 Lonsdale Road
Toronto, ON M4V 1W6
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. by appointment only.
Key Words: education