Conservation / Preservation:
- Over 400 audio tapes and 40 videotapes dating back to the late 1970s
- Documentation pertaining to psychiatric treatment
- Objects made by psychiatric survivors such as pottery, clothing, wood-work, stencilled imprints, key-chains, musical instruments, tools used to create objects, political buttons, banners and various forms of art and physical culture
- Posters dating back to the 1980s by people and groups involved in the psychiatric consumer/survivor community
- Photographic images of people, places and events related to the history of our community
Descriptions and links to psychiatric related heritage sites are available on their website, such as the Lakeshore Asylum Cemetery Project, Lakeshore Psychiatric Hospital, Whitby Psychiatric Hospital and the brick wall made by psychiatric inmates.